Your 2018-S American Innovation Dollar Reverse Proof was purchased at the 2019 American Numismatic Association (ANA) Show in Chicago to the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) for grading. The NGC certified it as being as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified your Innovation Dollar to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special ANA label that identifies it as a “First Day - ANA” release.
The beauty and quality of this coin will make it an excellent addition to your collection or a perfect starting point from which you or someone you know can start building a collection! Add one – or several – to your cart today!
- FIRST COIN IN A-NEW SERIES – The U.S. Mint’s American Innovators series begins with the 2018 American Innovators Dollar. Beginning in 2019, four new “Innovation Dollars” will be released annually to honor significant American innovation and pioneering efforts of individuals or groups in each of the 50 States, District of Columbia, and U.S. territories. It will conclude in 2032. The coins available in this offer were all acquired at the 2019 Chicago ANA Show.
- LEGAL-TENDER – These coins are all $1 legal tender in the United States.
- GORGEOUS REVERSE PROOF FINISH – This 2018 Innovation Dollar was struck at the San Francisco Mint in reverse proof condition, meaning it was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce mirror-like details rising over beautifully frosted fields – the exact opposite of a regular proof coin.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2018-S American Innovation Dollar Reverse Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your Innovation Dollar to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special “First Day - ANA” label.
- LIMITED EDITION MINTAGE – The U.S. Mint set the maximum limited edition for these 2018-S American Innovation Reverse Proof Dollars at 75,000.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.